All about us
A little about our setting
Thank you for taking the time to look through our website.
At Bumpsa - Daisies Nursery Ltd we aim to ensure the children are provided with a safe challenging environment, enabling each individual child to achieve the best possible outcomes in their early learning and development.
All of our practitioners are DBS checked and have undertaken a thorough induction and reference checks.
At the beginning of the day, our staff are asked to sign their mobile phone into the office, where they are stored until the end of the day.
We also have a CCTV system which allows us to monitor all areas of the nursery. Our CCTV is not connected to the internet in any way and is only accessible to Management, parents will not have the opportunity to view the CCTV for the safeguarding purposes of the other children within the setting.
The Sutton branch is divided into 4 rooms depending on the age of your child:
• 0-1Years - Maximum of 6 children - 1 practitioner for every 3 children present
• 1-2 Years - Maximum of 12 children - 1 practitioner for every 3 children present
• 2-3 Years - Maximum of 24 children - 1 practitioner for every 4children present
• 3-5 Years - Maximum of 24 children - 1 practitioner for every 8 children present
The Morden branch is divided into 3 rooms.
• 0-2 Years - Maximum of 6 children - 1 practitioner for every 3 children present
• 2-3 Years - Maximum of 12 children - 1 practitioner for every 4 children present
• 3-5 Years - Maximum of 16 children - 1 practitioner for every 8 children present
Overton Pavilion, Overton Road
Tel: 0208 661 5533
Monday to Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
We are open all year round, excluding bank holidays and Christmas